Wright Hip Replacement Helpline lawyers are filing lawsuits for the faulty Wright CONSERVE line of metal hip implants and its Profemur Z Stem.
Wright Hip Replacement Lawsuits
Our Wright Hip Replacement lawyers are fling lawsuits for both the Conserve and Profemur Z lines of hip implants.
Wright Hip Replacement lawsuits are currently under litigation in MDL 2329 and assigned to the Southern Georgia District Court. The lawsuits have been combined because they shared facts related to the “design, manufacture, marketing and performance of Wright’s Conserve line of hip implant products.”
Wright Profemur Z Hip Replacement Lawsuit Complications
- Hip Pain,
- Difficulty Standing or Walking
- Loosening of the Hip Implant
- Fracture of the Wright Profemur hip femoral neck
- Hip Replacement Failure
- Additional Hip Revision Surgery
- Aseptic lymphocytic vasculitis-associated lesions (ALVAL)
- Metal ion exposure
- Early device failure