Metal On Metal and Metal Components Hip Replacement Lawsuits
Hip replacement implants that can cause serious injury
- ASR XL Acetabular System
- ASR Hip Resurfacing System
- Durom Cup
- ABG II modular-neck hip stems
Stryker lawsuits have been consolidated into into multidistrict litigation (MDL) in the U.S. District Court of Minnesota.
MicroPort Orthopedics Inc.
- PROFEMUR Neck Varus
- Valgus CoCr 8 Degree, Part number PHAC 1254.
- M2a metal-on-metal hip devices
Biomet M2a Magnum hip lawsuits have been transferred to the U.S. District Court for the North District of Indiana before the Honorable Robert L. Miller, Jr. as a consolidated mulri district litigation. As of February 2014, at least 1,141 Biomet hip implant lawsuits had been filed. –
Wright Medical Technology Hip Replacement Lawyers
- Conserve Plus
Lawsuits are being evaluated for individuals who have experienced problems with a Wright hip replacement and have had or been told they need Hip Revision Surgery
Hip Replacement Lawsuits For Complications
- Decreased Mobility- Due to device failure
- Severe Pain in The Hip, Groin or Thigh
- Inflammation and Swelling
- Loosening of the Device
- Bone Damage
- Chromium and Cobalt Metal Poisoning
- Hip Revision Surgery Needed