DePuy Hip replacement Helpline is assisting NYC Hip replacement Victims who have had revision surgeries or have been told they need revision surgeries find a hip recall lawyer.
Get the facts here
(August 26, 2010) – DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., announced it is voluntarily recalling the ASR™ XL Acetabular System and DePuy ASR™ Hip Resurfacing System used in hip replacement surgery due to the number of patients who required a second hip replacement procedure, called a revision surgery.Depuy Orthopedics, Inc. had to recall about 93,000 depuy hip implants due to their high chance of failure. If you are one of those individuals that happen to be affected by the depuy recall contact the dePuy Hip replacement helpline Arizona today.
- Thigh pain
- Pain upon walking
- Pain when standing from a seated position
- Unexplained hip pain
- Metal products of the device coming off and showing in blood tests
- Groin pain
- change in positioning of the hip replacement device
- Pain with weight bearing
- Loose hip cups
- Hip dislocations
- Bone fractures
- Pseudo tumors from metal debris
- Allergic reactions
- Permanent muscle and tissue damage
Cobalt Toxicity Hip Implant Alert
If you have a DePuy Hip replacement you must check your blood levels for high levels of Chromium and Cobalt. A high level of toxicity is characterized by symptoms of vision impairment, hearing loss, pain, swelling, and “brain fog.” This toxicity can cause allergic reactions and even death.
Chromium and Cobalt Toxicity Alert
COBALT POISONING SYMPTOMS
- Gastrointestinal Problems
- Neuropathy (nerve damage)
- Thyroid Problems
- Kidney Failure
- Skin Disorders
- Pulmonary Syndrome
CHROMIUM POISONING CAN CAUSE
- Elevated Cancer Risks
- Reproductive System Problems
- DNA Mutations
- Impaired Liver Function
DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline lawyers
Are filing lawsuits on Behalf of Victims with the failed Depuy Hip Replacement devices. If you or a loved one is suffering do to a failed DePuy and needs additional revision surgeries contact the DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline lawyers for a case review for:
- Compensatory damages
- Medical Bills
- Pain and suffering
- Rehabilitation expenses
- Metal Toxicity compensation
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
- Punitive damages
What you need to do
- If you are having complications see your Orthopedic surgeon immediately. Your health is first priority,
- If you are not having complications and you have a Metal on Metal DePuy Hip Replacement get tested for chromium and cobalt levels in the bloodstream on a regular basis
- Call the DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline for a lawyer. Speak to our medical social worker who speaks to people just like you with failed DePuy Hip Replacements. You are not alone. Thousands of DePuy ASR victims are facing the possibility of hip replacement complications and a painful and risky additonial surgeries to replace it. You must protect your rights, potential costly medical bills, pain and suffering and loss of quality of life. You must send a message to the manufacturer. .
Hip Implants that have been recalled other then the DePuy Hip Replacement are:
- Zimmer Durom Cup
- Stryker Trident PSL
- Stryker Trident Hemispherical Acetubular Cup
Note: The DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline is a resource for legal amd medical help.
On July 24, 2008, Zimmer publicly announced suspension of all marketing and sales of its Durom Acetabular Hip Component, also known as the Durom cup.
There are many recalled hip replacements from these manufacturers and most of them effect a senior population whose health is at risk for repeat suregeries.
Call the DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline Today.