Contact Us Today
Pinnacle And ASR Hip Replacement Lawyers
Faulty Hip Replacement Lawsuits filed for revision surgery in;
Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Birmingham, Boca Raton, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Fresno, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Oklahoma City, Orlando, Philadelphia, West Palm Beach and Phoenix.
Stryker Hip Replacement Alert
Speak to one of our Stryker Hip Replacement lawyers to learn about the recalls and the growing number of patients who were ineligible but are now starting to experience failure. In August 2016, Stryker contacted implanting physicians about metal wear associated with its V40 Taper when used with some cobalt chromium heads.
Stryker Hip Implants We Are Seeking
Stryker Exeter, Citation, Meridian, Reliance, Definition, Restoration, Accolade Rejuvenate and ABG 2 stems who are starting to have complications or whose physicians have received the recall letter from Stryker. If you have a Stryker hip replacement, we suggest you contact your physician to find out if they have received the letter and to confirm what type of hip replacement you have. Call the Stryker Hip Implant lawyers immediately after that.
Complications Associated With Hip Implant Failure
- Thigh pain
- Pain upon walking
- Pain when standing from a seated position
- Unexplained hip pain
- Metal products of the device coming off and showing in blood tests
- Groin pain
- change in positioning of the hip replacement device
- Pain with weight bearing
- Loose hip cups
- Hip dislocations
- Bone fractures
- Pseudo tumors from metal debris
- Allergic reactions
- Permanent muscle and tissue damage
Metal Toxicity Hip Implant Lawyers
If you have a metal on metal or metal component Stryker or DePuy Hip replacement you must check your blood levels for high levels of Chromium and Cobalt. A high level of toxicity is characterized by symptoms of vision impairment, hearing loss, pain, swelling, and “brain fog.” This toxicity can cause allergic reactions and even death.
Chromium and Cobalt Toxicity Lawyers
Who Is Hip Replacement Helpline?
Who Are Our Hip Replacement Lawyers?
If you or a loved one is suffering do to a failed DePuy or Wright hip replacement and needs additional revision surgeries contact the DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline lawyers for a case review for the DePuy Pinnacle and ASR, Wright Conserve, and the Stryker Rejuvinate and ABG II Modular Stems. Our lawyers are offering assistance to all individuals interested in taking part in the DePuy ASR settlement program. Our lawyers are not affiliated with, nor do they work for DePuy. The DePuy Hip Replacement Helpline is a victims advocacy program and referral service helping victims of a failed metal on metal hip replacement get the compensation they deserve for their injury and pain and suffering from a failed implant. We understand the additional pain you have undergone due to the need for multiple additional revision surgeries. Speak to our medical MSW and rehabilitation counselor. Let us connect you with a qualified DePuy Hip Replacement lawsuit attorney.
What You Need To Know To Help A Lawyer
File Your Hip Replacement Lawsuit
- If you are having complications see your Orthopedic surgeon immediately. Find out if revision surgery is an option.
- If you are not having complications and you have a Metal on Metal DePuy Hip Replacement get tested for chromium and cobalt levels in the bloodstream on a regular basis. Call us to learn more about your potential rights for a future hip replacement lawsuit.
- We will need to know if you have had or have been told you need revision surgery
Currently Accepting Lawsuits For
- Stryker Rejuvenate Modular Neck Cases – All
- Stryker ABG II Modular neck Cases – All
- Stryker Exeter Hip Replacement, Citation Hip Replacement, Meridian Hip Replacement, Reliance Hip Replacement, Definition Hip Replacement, Restoration
- Stryker Accolade (TMZF) Stem cases with Cobalt Chromium modular heads. These stems have the potential for significant head neck corrosion – All cases with Metallosis.
- Wright Medical Conserve Cup (MOM) cases – ALL
- Wright Medical Profemur Stem Cases (this is their modular neck design)- These are prone to Fracture (either the titanium or CoCr necks) and Metallosis. ALL.
- Depuy ASR and Depuy Pinnacle Metal on Metal (MOM) with modular heads
- Zimmer Durom Cup cases with modular heads greater than 36 mm.
- Zimmer M/L Taper Kinectiv Stem cases (this is their Modular neck design)
- Biomet M2A 38mm / Magnum MOM
- DJO / Encore MOM hip cases. All cases with revision surgery
- Omnilife Apex Arc
- Smith & Nephew R3 (MOM) cup cases
- Smith & Nephew SMF stem.
- All Hip Replacements with a diagnosis of Chromium or Cobalt blood toxicity
Get a Hip Replacement Lawyer